Multimedia entertainment has undergone a tremendous change in recent times due to the arrival of different types of microphones and speakers in the market. Blue company has been one of the front runners in creating devices with perfect input and output.
The Blue YETI Blackout is one of the best items that have appealed to large number of professionals and amateur broadcasters. It has played an important role in providing impeccable MIC output to the users. You can even mould the Microphone, or remove completely according to your wish as it is pretty flexible. It is competent to record the audio of Up to 16 bit with the resolution of 48 KHz. It is completely compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
Similarly Blue YETI Pro, another product from Blue has an astonishing appearance and it is about 1 foot in height. The body is enclosed with the metallic texture to create instant impression on the people. Product is equipped with a head phone output at the lower part of the MIC. You can even have unparalleled recordings in your computer with this microphone. It can be used as zero latency monitoring device and also play the role of Core Audio output.
# Blue Yeti Blackout
- Prefect output of the Blue YEI blackout is due to the array of three capsule condensers that record sound in the crystal clear format.
- All you need to do is to plug in and play the device and watch the impeccable sound output. Plug and play capability of the Blackout yeti is its strongest attribute. You should plug the device into USB port of the PC and it can work seamlessly without the necessity of downloading the software from the third party on the internet. Four different settings in the device ensure that even the amateurs can record prefect sounds without any problem.
- Users can select the pattern according to their requirements and specifications. For instance, CARDOID settings can be used to initiate podcasting and recording the void over. In addition, the YETI has a head set jack that could be deployed to create a powerful rendition of the sound. If you want to judge the quality, use the head set for it’s an important tool to get the feedback.
Using the right mix would go a long way in making the sound appear as if it is recorded in the studio. You can sing a song and impress the friends and colleagues. Compared to the IMAC MIC, Yeti provides a strong and clear sound. It provides full spectrum output sound without the tinge of air as in IMAC. In addition, the built in mute and dials go a long way in providing exemplary results to the users.
- As far as the cost is concerned, the product would set you back by 129.99$. It is equipped with a desktop stand by default but also contains a MIC stand as well.
- Since, the MIC has weight; it is transformed into a high end product for the customers. In other words it follows the philosophy of what you see is what you get. Although, the device is large, it can be easily stuffed into the bag and carried from one place to another.
- Some of the drawbacks include the extreme power of YETI which will not only pick up the sound but also the surrounding noise. To ward off attenuation, you might have to place the pop shield on the surface or the stand to deliver the filtered sound in an easy and hassle free manner. While recording, you should be careful where the device is placed because the noise can occur in the form of humming sound.
# Blue Yeti Pro
- YETI pro has a sleek appearance and provides nose free sound unlike the predecessors. People are spoilt of choices due to the presence of four patterns namely stereo, CARDIOID, OMNI and Bi-directional. People who do not want to use the computer with MIC can opt for PREAMP that deliver sufficient power to support YETI PRO.
- As far as the performance is concerned, the device is able to capture the acoustic characteristics of the guitar without any hassles. Stereo mode recording is very popular because it can capture the best audio output. Musicians should use the OMNI mode for recording because it provides a high quality studio ambience.
- One of the features of the product is XLR MIC connector that could be used to carry the device into any studio of choice and conduct recording. It is useful in recording the sound not only to PC but also to other analog devices. Generally, the microphone can also be used in live situations during discussions and word performances.
- The product is bestowed with 3.5 Mm stereo head phone that could be deployed for tracking the quality of the recordings. MIC is constrained by the fact that it cannot be used with USB and XLR simultaneously. According to the users, the sound output is high and crisp but it is far from being delicate.
- The only drawback of the condenser microphone is that it requires power to operate. Therefore, you should connect it to the USB port or the phantom power source.
- Even the lows and the mid lows of the sounds are of high quality and can match the output from the best condenser microphones available in the market. YETI pro is a wonderful product but it doesn’t match the commercial MICS provided by blue. Moreover, it is expensive with a cost in the vicinity of 300$.
Leave a Reply