AV receiver is something that not only improves the sound quality but enhances the experience on the whole, if you are die-heart lover of music. However, the in-built speakers of your TV are good, yet if you pair them with AV receiver you will definitely experience the difference. It is because the sound quality becomes world class and there is a lot of boost in the sound.
The market is flooded with a variety of AV receivers with each promising to be the best in terms of the excellent technology. But as a buyer, it is definitely not easy to make the choice.
Nowadays the latest AV receivers are packed with advanced technology and cool features which seek the attention of the people. So, one will not face any problem as you will be able to explore countless choices depending on your requirements and the budget.
Though there are too many features that you can look into while buying the AV receiver but some of the crucial ones that are must consider for the selection are:
1. HDMI input
Almost all the devices that you find today have HDMI input. It is something that can make a huge difference while buying the AV receiver so it is important to have correct information about it.
- Usually, 3 HDMI inputs are enough for any device but in case you are an electronic lover, 6 will surely be optimum.
- The best thing about HDMI inputs is that it can be easily expanded by using the switcher
Hence, in future if you wish to have more devices in your room, you have the option of increasing the connectivity through the HDMI switcher.
While choosing the AV receiver you need to make sure that the bandwidth is ideal. Usually, the one mentioned in the specification is taken in the full range. This information can be dicey so it is necessary to ensure the fact that the bandwidth is high enough so that the AV receiver can work properly and offer the desired experience too.
3. Built-In support for wireless technologies
By using the wireless technology, you can easily stream the audios and videos from your devices onto the AV receiver. There is no doubt about the fact that wireless support is very necessary and should be an important concern for you.
- Whether it is your mobile or tablet, you can easily connect them via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc for excellent streaming. Thus, it becomes quite easy to enjoy the music in a hassle free way.
- You can connect AV receiver to Bluetooth with the help of the external device thus ensuring smooth streaming.
- If you are using Apple devices, AirPlay is the connectivity option that you can rely on.
4. Stereo AV receiver
If you are looking forward to a great experience, the stereo receiver can be perfect.
- Though you can say that these are not much popular but still the sound quality of stereo receiver is just unmatchable.
- You can use them in your living area or the bedroom according to your choice.
- The best part is that it can be attached to the TV as well thus improving your experience to watch the television as well.
- Do not connect too many devices or else the sound quality may go down thereby compromising with your experience.
Most of the buyers look for big numbers when it comes to the power of the AV receiver.
- Higher the wattage of the device, more will be the power. This is the reason that manufacturers have become very smart and ensures that the customers are attracted by specifying high power.
- This is just to bluff the customers and sell the products through the wrong specifications.
- This has led to the testing conditions being disclosed so that a check can be done on the manufacturers who are giving fake specifications just to sell their products.
So not matter what type of AV receiver you are buying, do not go by the specifications unless you are fully satisfied on your own.
Another important consideration is the speed with which the signals are processed. If the signals are poor, the sound quality will also be poor and vice versa.
- No matter how good your AV receiver may be but the signal quality can have a negative impact on it.
- This is the reason that the processing should be good enough so that you can enjoy excellent sound quality which is the biggest concern among the buyers.
- DAC is the parameter which helps you to decide whether or not the receiver is worth buying.
- Most of the manufacturers do not specify DAC but you can ask for the same before buying it.
- Higher the value of DAC better will be the quality of sound.
Do not hesitate to ask about DAC from your retailer as it is not mentioned with the specifications.
These are few factors that you may take in to consideration while buying the AV receiver. As there are lots of options open before the buyers, it may confuse them thus ending with a wrong choice. So, a little homework, as well as research, is necessary so that you are able to make out the most of it.
Don’t get puzzled as you can explore the different options; compare them one by one in order to take the final decision.
With the help of the above best AV receiver buying guide, you will surely be able to grab the best AV receiver you have been looking for. You can plan your budget first and then have a look at the options which are open before you. In this way, you will be able to make a great choice and end up buying a decent AV receiver which matches your requirements.
So don’t waste your time but just visit the market or go online to purchase the AV receiver and enjoy a superb experience of listening to your favorite tracks.
Leave a Reply