The home appliances company Dyson has recently launched 360eye robot vacuum cleaner to eliminate the dust and dirt in the house. Although, it has not perfected the art of robotics but the device can easily work on the surface and also navigate efficiently in an easy and hassle free manner. Moreover, the device is quite easy to use however to find whether it is worth the buy. Let’s deeply analyze all the attributes:
- The first aspect of 360 Eye is the design feature that attracts the attention. It is built in a compact manner with an A4 size charging dock. The component is attached to the assembled robot and can be used on a fly when connected to the required power source.
- To make the device work, you need to press the button located at the top. The unit in itself is quite small but tall for efficient performance. It takes little space and can be moved around easily at the corners.
- The only hitch is that the height is a hindrance for the robot to get under the sofa however it can still clean the floor inside the bed.
- The presence of a 360-degree camera on the top makes the device an epitome of artificial intelligence. With the help of the images captured while moving, it can automatically eliminate the dust and dirt of the rooms.
- The majority of robot vacuum cleaners in the market follow the trial and testing methods to explore the floor. They bump into the obstruction and then try to move around however 360 degrees is a different kettle of fish altogether. In comparison to some that deploy acoustic sensors, the device uses the camera to survey the room and find obstacles if any.
- Once the mapping of the entire area is created, the robot vac goes about the task with amazing efficiency. It might bump into objects that are not caught on the camera but overall its performance is a notch higher than those of its peers.
- While bumping into the furniture or other objects into the room, the vac doesn’t hit with an aggressive intent, therefore it is less likely to cause damages.
The principle of functioning is based on the precise calculation of the movement. Starting from the center it moves outwards towards the squares and also tracks the previous path to ensure right direction.
People who wish to keep an eye on the surface that is cleaned by the robot can use the Dyson link app. It also provides information about the total area that is required to be covered by the cleaner.
Stylish but durable
- Rugged features play a very important role in making the design durable as the device is equipped with two tilting tank tracks in place of wheels. They are deployed to sense elevation changes if any and also help the device to navigate through the piles without any problem.
- Although robots are devoid of spinning brushes, they are not of much practical use on the carpet. In short, they are more for decorative purposes rather than adding anything substantial to the functionality.
- To make up for the deficit, the 360 degree is equipped with cleaning brush bar running along the complete length of the cleaner. It is quite useful while cleaning the space around the tight bends in an easy and hassle free manner.
- In order to make the product effectively, you may have to make the home “robot ready” as it will help to deliver sterling performance as far as cleaning is concerned.
What is Dyson link app?
- The application is one of the most important parts of the packages as it is quite simple to install and user albeit with certain limitations.
- In order to complete the installation, you should connect to the Wi-Fi network of the vacuum cleaner. You need to have a password to log into the app which can be obtained from the user manual.
- The app is devoid of bells and whistles but comprises of useful features. Cleaning schedule can be remotely controlled without any hassle. You can program the start and the end timing through the app. In addition, the performance of the vac can be analyzed what it did during the time interval.
- You will not find the spot cleaning mode because the 360-degree superstar doesn’t require it as it has the required capability to perform the task at one go. Therefore, once the start button is pressed the robot takes care of the entire range of the heavy duty cleaning process.
- Activity map is generated on a fly with the robot route displayed to the users. If the device is not able to get the entire coverage, the robot comes back to the starting point and moves on to the designated area.
- Robot vacuum cleaner deploys the cyclone technology with the V2 motor on board. As far as the performance is concerned, it is head and shoulders above the other brands available in the market.
- When tested against the other Robot vac, it was able to clean the room within 20 minutes. In addition, 360 degree also helps in eliminating the dust and dirt without any hassles. To make the device work efficiently, you should have a suitable lighting system. It is also equipped with an infrared light to clean the surface to a great degree.
The robot vacuum cleaner is an epitome of quality although the price is on the higher side. As far as the functioning is concerned, it is in a different league. With a compact design, the device goes a long way in providing sterling output to the users.
The market is inundated with cheap products claiming to provide quality cleaning but they are not able to meet the stringent requirements of the users. You can easily set up the machine according to the user manual so that it is up and running within no time.
Leave a Reply