High Definition or HD TV has become the first choice of the buyers. It not only offers high picture quality but the overall experience is quite different than the traditional ones. This is the reason that more and more people are going for this option.
The HD TV can be used both as a television and gaming device. It is up to you as how you wish to use it and deploy the device. Though both the features are available in the latest models but the biggest problem is that the manufacturers do not pay much attention to the gaming experience. They leave it to the game developers as what features to include thus resulting in a number of flaws.
HD TV bought solely for the purpose of gaming will unable to fulfill the needs of the buyers unless it is packed with the right features. It is the manufacturers who need to ensure that the response time, preset modes etc should be set in such a way that both the TV users as well as gamers can enjoy a fabulous experience.
If you are looking for one of the finest HD TV for yourself, you have come to the right place.
Let us take a quick glance at the different factors you must consider while choosing a best gaming HD TV capable of providing a flawless gaming experience.
The refresh rate of the television vary and come in different range like 60, 120, 240 and 600 Hz. By refresh rate we mean the number of times the image gets updated in every second.
Higher the refresh rate better is the quality of image. But refresh rate gives no advantage to the people who are buying it just to play the games. It is for the simple reason that all the games usually update the image at the rate of 60 per second. So there are not many benefits that you will be able to enjoy with the high refresh rate TV’s.
Bigger is better
The size of the TV screen matters the most if want to use it for games too. Higher the size of the screen, larger will be the image and clear too. There is no denial to the fact that a better experience of gaming can be enjoyed if the screen size is big.
- 32 inches size screen is best but if you want a higher one, you can go for 50 inches and 60 inches as well. 90 inches is the maximum that you can get in the market.
- The selection of the screen size depends entirely on how big your room is.
- Even your budget matters a lot in selecting the TV which not only matches your needs but the budget as well.
- 4K resolution TV are the latest in the market so if your budget allows, you can definitely choose them.
Excellent picture quality
Picture quality is one of the important considerations while choosing a gaming TV. It is really typical to decide whether the quality of any TV is good or bad as there are several factors responsible for it. The lighting in your room, picture setting etc can make a lot of impact on how the images come before you. In order to use the TV in game mode, you need to adjust the settings so that you are able to make out the most.
- If the color saturation of your TV is good, the picture quality will definitely be excellent and incomparable.
- Matte screens are very much in demand and ideal too. Nowadays the trend of glossy screen is going down and the matte ones have taken its place.
- Other factors that you can consider for the picture quality is the video processing and display resolution. On the contrary, higher the picture quality, greater can be its price so you can explore the different models for the best selection.
Nowadays the new models coming in the market have excellent response time due to which the users are able to enjoy a great experience.
- The games are interactive media wherein the response time needs to be top notch or else the overall experience will definitely be sluggish.
- While buying the HD TV, it is highly essential to ensure that its response time is above that the parity. It will surely enhance your experience and the games will be more fun filled.
- Also using the controls will be smooth thereby offering a superb experience that you have been longing for.
- The best devices have the input lag of about 16 milliseconds while the worst ones can have up to 100 milliseconds. So you can easily make the difference and understand what impact it can have when you play the games on a TV whose response time is so poor.
This is yet another important feature that you can consider while opting for the HD TV. In order to prevent this aspect, you can go for the plasmas which are best in every way. Their picture quality is top class, no blur and easily passes the input lag test which means that it is perfect for a wonderful gaming experience.
At the first instant you might not face any problem but in the long run, image retention can be a severe issue. That is why it is important to check the same before you purchase it or else you might not enjoy the desired experience.
These are some of the crucial factors that you must ponder over while making the choice. No matter what the specifications of the model are, you must ensure these facts and then only take the right decision. The reviews can be very helpful in this concern as you can get an idea whether or not you should purchase a particular model.
So explore the different models in the market, compare them and select the best of all which suits your budget as well as requirements.